- In order to book a training course, you must complete and submit the online booking form.
- Please note that this does not mean that your booking has been confirmed. Your order constitutes a request to us to book a course. All bookings are subject to acceptance by us.
- After we receive your booking form, we will contact you to arrange your training course.
- You will receive an invoice from us setting out the amount payable. The invoice will include reference to these terms and conditions (contract). The contract will only be formed when we send you the invoice.
- The contract will relate only to the course in respect of which we have accepted your order.
- Prior to the course start date we will send you course joining instructions
- By placing an order through our site you warrant that you are capable of entering into such an Agreement, b) that you are 18 years or over and c) the information you have provided is accurate.
- Movimo will provide training services with all reasonable skill and care in accordance with good industry practice, subject to the terms of this Agreement. The Client in return will provide the compensation detailed in the Order Form for such services and expertise.
- Both parties shall use their reasonable endeavours to meet any timescales specified in the order form. Movimo shall not be responsible for any failure to achieve timescales if the failure has been caused by any delay or default on the part of the Client or by any circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Movimo reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend Services in the event of a material breach by the Client of these terms, including a failure to pay the Fees in accordance with this Agreement.
- Training Services could be provided online or face to face as detailed in the Order Form. Occasionally training dates may need to be postponed due to unforeseen circumstances. Up until 48 hours before the date of any training course Movimo may, by notice in writing, alter the date and/or location of courses. In such circumstances Movimo will attempt to arrange an alternative, mutually convenient date/ location.
- If the client needs to cancel or re-arrange a booked training course, this must be done in writing at least 48 hours prior to the training date. An admin fee may apply, and any expenses already incurred by Movimo will be payable by the Client.
- Certain courses may require a minimum number of delegates. If courses do not reach the minimum number of delegates required we reserve the right to cancel the course.
- Movimo may store the names of contacts / clients for the purpose of supporting them after the Agreement to answer related queries and to advise of other offerings or news that may be of interest.
- We reserve the right, without liability or an obligation to refund sums, to exclude you and any delegates from any course after its commencement if in our absolute discretion we consider that you are impeding the provision of the course or other of our activities or your presence is bringing or threatening to bring us into disrepute
- You must ensure that all cancellations and requests to transfer courses and/or delegates are made in writing to [email protected].
PAYMENT AND CHARGES
- The Client shall pay Fees as and when they fall due for payment. This will be thirty days from the date of the invoice and or two days prior to the training course taking place whichever is soonest.
- All fees payable by the Client under this Agreement are payable in Pounds Sterling and are exclusive of VAT. Payment shall be made electronically to the bank account details provided with the invoice.
- If any sum payable under this Contract is not paid 10 days after the due date, then (without prejudice to Movimo’s other rights and remedies) Movimo reserves the right to charge interest on that sum on a daily compounded basis at the annual rate of ten per cent measured from the due date to the date of payment.
- Movimo is entitled to a reimbursement for all the reasonable and necessary expenses that arise when services are provided to the Client.
- If you cancel a booking prior to the course start date, the following cancellation charges will apply:
– More than 14 days’ notice – No cancellation charge
– Less than 14 days notice – 100% of fee
- If you request to transfer a delegate on a course prior to the course start date, the following charges will apply:
– More than 14 days’ notice – No transfer fee
– Less than 14 days notice – £50
- You remain liable to pay the total costs for a course if a delegate fails to attend such course
- Expenses relating to training delivered at a client’s workplace / agreed location will be charged as follows: Mileage: 45 pence per mile; Overnight accommodation, subsistence, flights, taxis, car hire: at cost.
- Each party that receives non-public, business, financial or confidential information from the other party shall keep this Information confidential; shall not disclose the Confidential Information to any other person (unless with prior written consent of the other or required to do so by Law) and shall not use the Confidential Information for any purpose other than the performance of its obligations under this Contract.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND OWNERSHIP
- Any materials or documentation; ideas, knowledge or creations owned by Movimo or where Movimo has asserted its copyright and/or Intellectual Property Rights will remain the Intellectual Property of Movimo and should not be copied, distributed, or adapted by the client.
- The Client consents to Movimo referring to the Client in its sales and marketing (including on the web).
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.